Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of some of the questions we get asked most frequently from our patients.
How often should I brush my teeth?
What is the proper way to brush my teeth?
What is the proper way to floss?
What is plaque?
What is periodontal disease?
What are signs of periodontal disease?
- bleeding gums
- red, swollen or tender gums
- gums pulled away from teeth
- bad breath
- pus between gums and teeth
- loose teeth
- a change in the bite of your mouth
- a change in the fit of your dentures
How can I prevent periodontal disease?
Why do our teeth turn yellow?
What are the different types of teeth whitening options?
- In-Office Teeth Whitening
- Professionally Dispensed Take-Home Whitening Kits
- Over the counter whitening
How long does teeth whitening last?
What can I do about bad breath?
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
DROP US A NOTE.
Please fill out the form below and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
GLENNVILLE FAMILY DENTISTRY
402 N Veterans Blvd, Glennville, GA 30427